The Vietnam Memorial Names application seeks to honor the service members who fought in the Vietnam War and especially those service members who died while serving in Vietnam and South East Asia or are still Missing In Action.
Select the Search Names button to search for a specific name, or any of the available filter items.
- If you are not sure of the spelling of the last name, just try the first few letters by entering "JO" into the "Last Name" you would get all last names such as JONES, JOHNSON, etc.
- If the search results are more than 500 records, press the arrow buttons on the search result window to view additional names.
- Most names starting with MC, MAC, LA, LE, DE etc. have a space in them, so you may need to try it with and without the space.
- Similar to the Last Name, by entering "JO" into the "First Name" you would get all first names such as JOE, JOSEPH, JOSE, etc.
- To select a causality month, you must first select a year, so that the month selection can be filtered to only months in that year where causalities occurred.
Once you have entered the data for your search, select the Search navigation button and a list of Names, Home of Records, Incident Date, Casualty Date, Panel and Line information will be displayed. If you get No records match your search criteria then use less Information or check the spelling of the last name.
Thanks to the Coffelt Group for providing a copy of the database and their support.
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Vietnam Memorial Names is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Vietnam Memorial Names (version 3.5) has a file size of 25.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.